A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking a dynamic, customer-oriented, experienced Tableau Site Administrator/Developer to join the Information Technology Division. This role will interface with key business stakeholders to provide solutions by leveraging Business Intelligence, data and technical skills. This is a hybrid role where the candidate will be tasked with building advanced Tableau dashboards and Tableau Site administration/Maintenance activity.
Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 5 years of Tableau experience.
3 years of relevant Tableau Site administration experience on enterprise environment
Expert knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analysing requirements to deliver solutions within the Tableau platform.
Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have data modelling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, data modelling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
- Create and maintain users/groups and ability to handle role-based user/group security on Tableau Server for different sites
- Ability to schedule and maintain data refreshes and dashboard refreshes where Extract connections are used
- Perform Tableau maintenance, performance analysis, tuning of existing Tableau Sites and make Best Practice recommendations
- Setting up separate sites and subsites for different business users
- Provide support to user community on various Tableau Server and Desktop issues
- Expertise in dashboard and standard daily reporting like Scorecards, stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, line/pie graphs, and interactive charts
- Ability to source data from various data sources like Oracle database and TWB files using Live and Extract connections
- Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com