A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Senior Accounting Specialist for VAT you are responsible for preparing and submitting the periodic VAT returns of our various companies, mainly located within Europe, as well as all related reporting such as EC Sales Lists, Intrastat etc. You will handle all correspondence related to the various VAT registrations, including any foreign VAT registrations. In addition you will support the global service center and local tax departments by advising on VAT related matters, identifying systems changes needed to remain VAT compliant, providing training and supporting project teams.
Who you are:
- VAT knowledge to the level of Bachelor degree (business related)
- Either a business qualification or significant experience of working in VAT compliance
- Experience of VAT functionality within SAP R3 and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work independently and a “can-do” attitude, whilst keeping the goals of the team in mind
- Fluent English and very good Spanish or Italian will be an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com