A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who we are:
EMD Serono is the North American biopharma brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany - a leading science and technology company - focused exclusively on specialty care. For more than 40 years, the brand has integrated cutting-edge science, innovative products and industry-leading patient support and access programs. EMD Serono has deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, as well as a robust pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology as R&D focus areas.
The Manager of MAP training and Academy is responsible for supporting the design, development and execution of MAP capabilities/resources building efforts within MAP teams. The role is also responsible in advancing MAP capabilities to excellence across all markets.
- Support the Head of MAP Training and Academy in implementation of MAP Organizational Model and role types, in competency development of the MAP function
- Implement capability priorities according to current and future trends to ensure MAP excellence
- Adopt input from cross-functional MAP stakeholders and ensure buy-in
- In partnership with HR, execute the competency development plan for MAP staff worldwide in HQ, regions, country office-based and country field-based
- Implement the competency development plan with support of HR
- Provide support on design, architecture and implementation of MAP training programsa.Implement and execute core curriculum and blended learning approaches to support different target audiences by engaging with key stakeholders
- Assign training modules and requirements to global access personnel and track completion
- Measure and track outcomes of training programs, collect and report outcomes periodically
- Promote Global MAP training programs among global, regional, and local MAP teams
- Provide support on design, architecture and implementation of MAP knowledge management system, and maintain/update MAP materials in compliance with PSMRa.Development of MAP knowledge management system to advance MAP capabilities to excellence across all markets
- Provide ongoing training on the MAP knowledge system
- Collect existing MAP materials within MAP teams, maintain/update the MAP materials in compliance with PSMR, and disseminate them to appropriate audiences
- Facilitate best practice sharing among global, regional, and local MAP teams
- Collect market insights and perform gap assessments related to capabilitiesa.Keep up to date in regional and global trends to assess and adapt MAP curriculum according to the capabilities needs in short-medium and long term
- Perform continuous gap assessments with key countries and regions to identify capabilities needs and potential requirements as well as prioritize training modules for different roles.
- Support the continuous update of the Global Access Execution Operational Modela.Develop and keep updated communications across regions and countries on key events news
- Facilitate best practice sharing among different countries/regions as well as organization of the share point
Who you are:
- Leadership experience
- Ability to learn quickly
- English language proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Experience leading and executing training programs
- Proven ability to integrate new digital channels in work
- Experience preparting and launching products
- International experience
- MBA, MS, Pharm D, or other advanced degree
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Experience in change management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.