A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This opportunity will participate in a global effort to harmonize product offerings in the bioprocessing space of the pharmaceutical industry through concise and branded design. Specifically, you will bring your packaging engineering skills and expertise into the family of MilliporeSigma to protect and deliver new products that will support the growth of the company and help to further transform and improve Healthcare through customer engagements.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in Packaging Engineering
- 1+ years of experience of ASTM/ISTA standards for packaging of life science products
- 1+ years of experience to write test protocols for ASTM/ISTA standards
- 1+ years of experience to execute all testing to adhere to ASTM/ISTA standards
- CAD knowledge
- ISO 11607 experience or medical device/pharmaceutical packaging experience as a plus
- Prior experience leading Packaging Design programs in conjunction with Product teams with a focus on strong brand adherence
- Ability to write reports documenting test results
- Knowledge of all and new packaging techniques and new and upcoming trends
- Prior experience in medical or similar business a plus
- Adobe Photoshop experience a bonus
- Adobe Illustrator experience a bonus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.