A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen in our company as a Medical Advisor! You will be participating in developing and implementing the medical affairs strategy in collaboration with the TA in accordance with global/international guidelines; proposing, coordinating and implementing scientific activity with high added value: overseeing the scientific content of communications during symposia and medical-scientific meetings and promoting the formation of expert groups and facilitating meeting and encounters among them (e.g. Advisory Boards); identifying and developing collaborations/partnership with group of experts and opinion leaders for the relevant TA; acting as a privileged spokesperson for the main opinion leaders, providing support for scientific topics and resolving scientific content issues; ensuring the proper management and monitoring of the budget relating to the projects and activities for which you will be responsible in compliance with the guidelines, the Company’s strategies, standard and procedures.
Who you are
- Degree in Medicine (preferred), Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Degree in Biological Sciences
- English and Italian fluent
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in equivalent positions, possibly in Neurology
- Ability to independently manage and monitor medical-scientific projects at the national and international level
- Good knowledge of the main stages of clinical development and of conducting clinical and observational studies (GCP, regulatory aspects, etc).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com