A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The overall purpose of this position is to source data-driven market insights to help guide the Life Sciences business in the overall strategic and tactical planning, plus deep-dive reporting on demand for specific customer account analysis.
- Complete annual market reports on identified market segments and sub-segments as directed
- Complete specific account reports on identified key/target accounts in alignment with Sales team target account strategy and/or Account Based Marketing Plan development, including insights into current trends, gap analysis, funding status, primary workflows, key contacts, competitor landscape, etc
- Provide Technical Support where appropriate with relation to identified platforms of expertise and ownership (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Liaise closely with all departments in seeking or forwarding information vital to satisfy internal customer needs.
- Complete campaign impact analysis for all identified campaigns considering (not exclusively) influence of customer behaviour, high/low performance areas, digital body language insights, direct and indirect revenue return, etc
- Work in collaboration with other internal stakeholder and departments to achieve results.
- Liaise with other departments to gain the greatest insights for projects.
- Communicate to Management any information that you feel may be relevant to the Company’s objectives and strategies.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of successful market analysis and marketing communication experience preferably in Life Sciences/Biotechnology markets
- Relevant working knowledge of Scientific markets in ANZ with marketing communication methodology, digital marketing tools and business analytics experience
- Middle level user for business analytics tools like Google Analytic, Palantir, Tableau and etc.
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to interface at all levels within an Organization for both internal and external Customers
- Ability to derive business insights and recommendations from raw data
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com