A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Process Development Scientist you will join our Technology Management group, as part of our Life Science Business, providing high quality scientific and technical support to our customers developing or manufacturing biopharmaceuticals. You will be part of a team mainly covering BeneLux, UK, Ireland & the Nordics. Home-based in BeNeLux, you will provide support at customer' sites across the whole territory. This is a rewarding role for an experienced and confident scientist with an interest in applied, commercial pharma process development and manufacturing. In this role you will provide scientific client support, planning, executing and documenting experimental projects at client sites. You will support client' process development teams with screening and optimizing bioprocess technologies such as normal flow filtration (clarification, sterile and virus removal), tangential flow filtration and chromatography, typically in pre-clinical to clinical phase II development projects. Within this position, you contribute as a team member to technical publications and industry conferences.
Who you are:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in BioSciences related field preferred or BS with acceptable experience in biopharma industry
- Relevant biopharma industrial experience and expertise in separation and purification technologies can substitute for a higher degree (5+ years)
- Technical communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Dutch required (other European languages advantageous)
- Confidence delivering oral presentations
- Ability to work home based and travel up to 50% of time to customers within EMEA (occasional global travel expected)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com