A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for developing and driving commercial go-to-market initiatives or projects applying the right digital tools and concepts to adapt to customer digital behaviour.
- Enhance the effectiveness and performance of Process Solutions commercial in proposing different and digitally focused go-to-market through applying digital and innovative tools
- Develop and lead go-to-market activities, tactics and strategies of assigned regions
- Achieve global and local marketing objectives (e.g. New Generation Processes, Market Segments, Technologies and New Product etc) incorporating relevant digital tools and concepts
- Deliver new business growth by opening new market, customer segment and application areas
- Work in close collaboration with the Digital enhancement team to define and and use key digitized commercial/marketing approaches to achieve business objectives
- Define metrics to measure success of the approaches
- Develop and strengthen relationships across various business functions (Business Technology, Digital Enhancement, Technology Management, Commercial) to develop and execute business priorities
- Key field marketing partner to Digital Enhancement team
- Review impact of digital programs and work with digital enhancement team to implement adjustments if needed
- As a customer facing role, be the voice of the field to the organization, analysing regional digital trends (e.g. countries, competitor, market, industries and complementary services) provide annual reviews, intelligence and recommendations
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of experience driving business sales using Digital Marketing approaches
- Experience in strategy, project management and integrated digital marketing
- Preferably with Pharmaceutical or Biomedical industry experience
- Strong and proven Project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels, platforms and trends.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to simplify complex and detailed information for a wide audience of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable creativity, collaborative approach, and ability to develop and produce engaging and compelling copy and visual content.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com