A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Commercial Operation manager
- Responsible to provide market insights and business analytics to drive business efficiency.
- To provide sales data management and analysis to support commercial team in creating organizational competitive edge.
- To manage pricing structure for Malaysia and support any relevant commercial project management like SFDC platform, B2B connection platform, digital transformation.
- To oversight and drive operational excellence and resource optimization of Marcom and Sales Enablement Specialist.
- Sales Analysis – Updating weekly sales performance to local team and handle reporting requirement particularly in areas of revenue forecasting, budgeting and timely management of corporate reporting.
- Responsible to provide viable business recommendation leveraging on internal and external market data
- Responsible for annual price increase including analysis and recommendation of increase for all product portfolio to achieve organizational targeted quality growth.
- Pricing and discount management in multiple ERP system.
- Customer data management – Primary person to manage accurate Customer Master Database and SFDC
- Sales Incentive Planning & Calculation – validating and tabulating sales incentive for payout.
- Supervise planning and execution of marketing campaign with our content marketing by marcom specialist.
- Driving & execution of strategy and marketing channel that help improve customer experience, compelling site visitors and brand affinity.
- 5 to 7 years of working experience in a multi-national company with analaytics experience is reuqired.
- Strong business acumen with high analytical ability; enjoy working with numbers and able to identify business trend.
- Good multi-tasking skills, meticulous and able to work independently to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, expecially MS Excel (pivot table, vlookup) is required.
- Extensive experience and knowledge on SFDC platform or any other CRM platform, SAP ERP system or B2B connection platform like SAP Ariba.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with executive management and internal team from diverse background.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com