A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Subregional Compliance Officer CEE (Central Eastern Europe) located in Poland / Czech Republic / Croatia.
As member of the Subregional Healthcare Compliance-team DACH & CEE, you will expand and maintain a state of the art Compliance Program for the Subregion, in cooperation with Subregional Compliance Officer DACH & CEE. You will determine standards of compliance and ethical conduct for this subregion and maintain compliance awareness through on-going training and communication programs and initiatives in the Subregion.
You will be directly responsible for Compliance topics in the Baltic countries as well as Hungary and Slovakia. You will handle compliance issues appropriately and you will timely and constantly provide high-quality operational compliance guidance and advice in those countries as well as in the subregion.
Who you are:
- +5 yrs. professional experience in a compliance function or a compliance-related field
- Managerial experience
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance principles and the healthcare business, especially in regard to the compliance environment and challenges for multi-national pharmaceutical companies
- University degree (e.g. law or business studies)
- Sound knowledge of applicable national and international anti-bribery and antitrust laws, pharmaceutical industry codices and guidelines
- Ability to interact with senior management in a matrix organization and to be advisor to employees of various hierarchy levels
- Ability to work independently and flexible in a cross-cultural environment
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com