A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: End User Services Expert
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using ticketing system, in person, via IT support line, email and instant messaging
- Work on the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of end user equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile phone, printers, other peripheral equipment and software.
- Work on Images builds, and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts.
- Install and configure new hardware and software as required, ensuring accurate reporting of software usage, ensure licenses are obtained through correct channels prior to performing installation and accurate maintenance of asset records after installation
- Support IT equipment deployment to staff on-boarding and off-boarding, with accurate tracking to IT asset management.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, IT Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user software and hardware
- Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues
- Participate in Vulnerability Management process and take ownership of any High or Critical Vulnerability closures that require local on-site intervention.
- Document IT management activities
- Provide communication to end users on local outages and service degradation, planned down-time activities, and global initiatives which impact to local end users.
- Perform 25% Service Desk job scope
Who you are:
- 2-5 or more years in a L2 Desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, technical problem solving, outstanding customer support.
- Highly proficient in Windows hardware and software support
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, other standard office applications.
- Good knowledge of mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, etc.
- Good troubleshooting experience in wireless, printing, mobile, VPN, browser-related portals, hardware support and service, AV system support, desktop network troubleshooting.
- Positive person with can do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com