A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: EUS and Service Desk Expert
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Provide 1st level IT support to all Merck end users in Indonesia through phone, Chat, e-mail and remote session.
- Call Management. Acceptance of requests for assistance ensuring all information is accurately recorded in the Service Desk call logging software. Ownership of calls/chats/web tickets within the Service Desk and proactive in moving to final resolution, escalating appropriately as necessary. Daily reviewing and delegation of outstanding calls/chats/web tickets across the team. Ownership of ensuring all calls/chats/web tickets are resolved within SLA by team members.
- Daily reporting on Call Acceptance SLA achievement and analyse the statistics of Call/Chat/Web tickets on a weekly basis. Investigate areas of concern when internal SLAs are not met and ways to improve availability.
- Attend regular training activities to acquire and maintain a core level of knowledge regarding IT services and policies.
- Major Incident Management. Perform the role of Major Incident Manager throughout the P1 Major Incident. Ensuring timely communication with the business; ensuring the Major Incident process is followed to agreed time commitments.
- Process Improvements. Identify process improvement opportunities and drive for the implementation of effective Global IT Service Desk processes and documentation. Assist the management in creating processes; ensuring all processes remain effective and all Service Desk employees trained to an acceptable standard.
- Collect end user’s feedback through daily operation activities and regular survey session, follow on the continues improvement plan.
- Build effective communication channel with Global Service Desk team and other support level members across Merck IT environment to keep support services running smoothly and efficiently.
- Perform 25% of IT Field Services Engineer job scope
- Past work experience in a high-traffic customer service setting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Always have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Knowledge of commonly-used IT concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry/Performance Materials preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com