A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An opportunity has arisen to join our company as Compliance Officer located in Poland. As member of the Subregional Healthcare Compliance-team DACH & CEE, you will expand and maintain a state of the art Compliance Program for Poland. You sensitize the internal partners to potential compliance issues in their field of activity through on-going training and communication programs and initiatives, ensuring the implementation and maintenance of clear business and ethical standards, as well as corporate mindset-driven thinking.
You will be directly responsible for Compliance topics in Poland. You will handle compliance issues appropriately and you will timely and constantly provide high-quality operational compliance guidance and advice.
Who you are:
- University degree (e.g. law or business studies)
- +5 yrs. professional experience in a compliance function or a compliance-related field
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance principles and the healthcare business, especially in regard to the compliance environment and challenges for multi-national pharmaceutical companies
- Sound knowledge of applicable national and international anti-bribery and antitrust laws, pharmaceutical industry codices and guidelines
- Ability to interact with senior management and to be advisor to employees of various hierarchy levels
- Ability to work independently and flexible in a cross-cultural environment
- Business-fluent English and Polish skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com