A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Cybersecurity Analyst. In this role you will carry out security measures to protect an organization's computer networks and systems, drive security incidents to timely and complete resolution, support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis. Junior level serves as a frontline and will receive guidance from Senior Analysts. The Analyst’s area of focus will be Incident Response. The following tasks should be involved in your role:
- Triaging security alerts to determine criticality and potential impact to business operations
- Executing response actions, according to predetermined play books, in order to remediate security risks
- Gathering data from various sources and performing investigations for ongoing security incidents
- Coordinate with other IT units to execute nonstandard response actions
- Provide verbal and written reporting on cyber security incidents
- Support cyber defence exercises to help improve detection and response capabilities
- Support 24/7 security coverage across entire organisation (Work divided between shifts)
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Stay up to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Who you are:
- God IT skills, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and security
- An understanding f the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage the
- A god working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-viru
- Technical Writing and Reprting Skills
- Soft Skills: attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to analyse complex technical information
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com