A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As product Owner, participates in planning process every PI increment for Sw. development teams, communicates the vision and business value of the product to the execution team., ensures alignment with the project deliverables in terms of prioritization and outcomes, describes FEAT and User stories for the iteration planning, provides use cases and customer specific workflows, generate and manage the backlog of user stories, make final scope backlog for PI and conduct system Demos, lead the presentation of demos and retrospectives within the sprint process, lead the authoring of key artifacts including hypothesis, outcomes, user stories, acceptance criteria, tasks and results, define test, sprint and increment outcomes for the team and work with the Scrum Master to plan and execute the Sprint within the agile development process.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree within Biology, Chemistry, Life Science & Computer Science or related field and 5+ years’ work experience in Biopharma process or related Life Science industry – OR - Master’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Lifesciences & Computer Science or related field with 3+ years’ work experience in Biopharma process or related Life Science industry.
- Familiar or working knowledge with Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Agile methodologies)
- Knowledge of biotech computer systems and software strongly preferred for controlling Biomanufacturing equipment like chromatography, filtration bioreactors etc.
- Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and 21 CFR is preferred
- Familiar with Biomanufacturing process (Upstream &/or Downstream) for biologics like monoclonal antibodies, vaccines and other recombinant drugs
- Familiar with Manufacturing Execution Systems within biopharma/ Pharma
- Familiar of any of the leading SCADA platforms is an added advantage
- SAFe PO certification preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including strategy, engineering and product management
- Versed in defining clear design quality standards
- Extensive experience with applying reusable methodologies and frameworks for conducting design sprints, user validation, and related field work
- Proficient in defining MVPs and prototypes of varying fidelity based on project requirements
- Highly proficient in developing and applying prioritization frameworks from both business and user perspectives
- Expertise in designing and applying user research methodologies, artifacts and insights
- Effective communication and ability to lead and inspire multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.