A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Sr.Web Content Analyst
As a Senior Web Content Specialist, you will be part of the Digital Marketing e-Business Product Data team that plans, develops, and manages product data for our company websites. The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with internal marketing teams and stakeholders to develop, execute, maintain and analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing content and initiatives. The DMS will develop and maintain internal process documentation and ensure adherence to guidelines and best practices. This individual will also support efforts as assigned to meet departmental and/or company objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of product data and supporting content along with other digital marketing initiatives in collaboration with product management and marketing management as well as other business unit stakeholders.
- Categorize chemical, biological and labware products by product type and application. Evaluate and prioritize improvement of product data in order to enhance our customers’ online search experience.
- Design and build product category pages in collaboration with product management and other business unit stakeholders. Categorize chemical, biological, and labware products by product type and application as needed.
- Manage and execute multiple projects concurrently to successful completion, meet deadlines, and communicate in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain procedures, best practices and guidelines, as well as metrics and reports. Utilize web analytics to guide digital marketing initiatives and analyze content effectiveness.
- Stay current on industry know-how, trends, legal aspects, and competitive intelligence. Acquire & analyze external and internal market research. Use the acquired knowledge and experience to continually develop and improve our procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
Collaborate with the global digital marketing team, product managers, and other stakeholders to discuss web content projects. Adhere to strict deployment schedules.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Education: BS or higher in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific area.
- Experience: 5+ years industrial or academic laboratory experience preferred. Strong understanding of website development processes and database publishing. Experience or knowledge of chemistry, cheminformatics, bioinformatics, product data, web content management, search engine optimization (SEO), a plus.
Essential and Critical skills:
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, web content development, scientific product data structure, and SEO. Ability to write, proofread and edits scientific content.
- Strong understanding of communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements in order to meet strategic goals and development efforts.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent written, oral, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task. Must be able to handle challenging situations and people. Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to learn new technologies.
- Proficient in standard computer applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of HTML, databases, SQL or Access a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of web analytics (preferably Google Analytics).
- Proficient in standard office software applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a desire to learn new tools and technologies.
- Must have excellent written, oral, communication, and interpersonal skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com