A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting sourcing activities related to indirect categories for assigned business sectors/areas. The position-holder will be responsible to support the PO Sourcing Managers by preparing and running RfX competitive bidding events, based on our company ‘Source to Contract’ process in order to facilitate the sourcing & contracting steps and ensure appropriate documentation and communication throughout the whole Source to Contract process until contract signature and execution of all activities required to close the sourcing project. In addition, the position holder will support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization and Establish and maintain a collaborative work environment with the colleagues in our company Procurement organization to constantly enable and improve the overall process performance.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline. Experiences with Pharma or Chemical equipment is preferred
- 3-5 years working experience related to sourcing and contracting in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Be familiar with-RfX tools, Ariba system is preferred
- Lead sourcing RfX-projects from start to finish successfully
- Good command of English both written and oral
- Flexibility and willingness for business trips (ca. 4 weeks in Germany)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com