A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Corporate Security team and with the objective of protecting our employees and assets, you will manage and further develop our group-wide Travel and Expatriate Security Program to ensure safety and security to our employees traveling internationally for mission work. You will also support coordination of executive protection measures and ensure related security concepts are implemented and executed in alignment with the entitled persons. Furthermore, you will monitor and proactively support the implementation of the global HR Integrity checks within defined area of application. Where vulnerabilities are identified, you will contribute to the development and implementation of mitigation measures, which will include conducting security audits and assessments as well as target group appropriate training and awareness measure, thereby increasing our company’s overall resilience to security threats.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree; minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate travel and expatriate security programs and emergency response planning
- Demonstrated experience in event security and executive protection; experience in other security fields beneficial
- Knowledge of and active interest in global geopolitical and security developments
- Experience in use of incident management databases and data analytics
- Fluent in English and German; additional language skills, particularly Spanish or French an advantage
- Intercultural awareness, willingness to travel globally and ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and levels within the corporate structure
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com