A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting business analytics and help driving continuous improvement for assigned business sectors/areas. The position-holder will be responsible to support the PO Sourcing Managers by managing data in our Procurement tools, running data analysis’, preparing reports & presentations, identify and resolve system and reporting gaps, enabling KPI tracking, supporting companies planning and other management processes. In addition, the position holder will support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization. The main contacts in Procurement will be the Heads of Sourcing Clusters, reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer in our company, their direct reports as Heads of Sourcing Categories and their teams as well as the central Process, Governance & Solutions team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant disciplines
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience (sourcing/purchasing/business analytics)
- Basic knowledge of international Sourcing/Purchasing processes and strategies
- Strong analytical skills and strong customer focus skills
- Language skills: English (expert), German would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills: MS Excel (expert, including big data analysis), MS PowerPoint (advanced), MS Word (advanced); ERP skills: Experience SAP or Oracle Platforms would be an advantage
- ERP skills: Experience SAP or Oracle Platforms would be an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness for business trips ( ca. 4 weeks in Germany)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com