A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is targeted at application development and field application support to drive Analytical/Ch romatography portfolio growth in Pharma QC segment according to China regulation changes for ICH standard.
- Regulation in-depth Study and portfolio opportunity identification
- Application and workflow solution development
- Field application support
- Technical presentation for conference, seminar, workshop
- Scientific Partner Coordination
Who you are:
- Solid background in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry, PhD is preferred
- Experience on HPLC/LC-MS operation and method development in lab, GC/GC-MS, ICP/ICP-MS experience is a plus
- Familiar with Analytical/Ch romatography consumable (Column and SPE), good at reference material knowledge is a plus
- Experience on pharma QC testing or have marketing/sales experience in Pharma segment is preferred
- Good communication skill, either to internal partner and customers
- Well written and oral English skill
- Able and willing to travel throughout China
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com