A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Deal with the process solution tech requests from the customers and internal team.
- Provide product & technical support to the sales and customers through email, call and on-site support, and do some product tests in the lab when necessary.
- Responsible for the customer product complaint management, including customer communication, product return, customer letter, etc., and responds to customer complaints in a professional, efficient and concerned manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and field staff, and need the cross functional collaboration.
- Take ownership/responsibility for assigned projects and daily tasks.
- Master in Biochemical, Biotechnology or related
- More than one year practical experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology related field. Better with the experience of sterile filtration, tangential flow filtration, single use tech, chromatography etc.
- Good presentation skills, computer skills and communication skills.
- Good command of English, both oral and write.
- Good execution, integrity, teamwork required.
- Passion and self motivated.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com