A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist works with various internal departments to develop, improve and execute processes ensuring regulatory and quality compliance in accordance with customer requirements, and company policies (ISO 9001, 13485). Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist works to ensure robust nonconformance and CAPA management, document processes and procedures, provide effective training, and provide critical review to data and changes to ensure compliance to procedures, regulations and standards. The Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist also supports our internal audit program and ISO inspections as required.
Who You Are:
- B.S./B.A. in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical, Process Engineering, or Scientific discipline
- 5+ years of experience working in a Life Sciences or Chemistry Quality Department
- Working Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 regulatory requirements desired.
- Excellent computer skills, including SAP, Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in using quality system applications such as Trackwise, Document Control, and/or ManGo
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and customer interface skills required
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities required
- Good problem-solving skills/abilities required
- Good time management and ability to prioritize multiple tasks independently
- Data analysis, presentation, and experimental design knowledge desired
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.