A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are offering a senior R&D scientist position to lead and coordinate innovation and development projects within BioMonitoring Research & Development. You will be responsible for projects aiming at developing solutions for the microbiological quality control of pharmaceutical industries, especially endotoxin/pyrogen and mycoplasma testing. In that context, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and external technical and business partners and manage project team members. As a subject matter expert, you will be missioned to maintain and develop broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories in the field of own expertise as well as to communicate in scientific conferences.
Who you are:
- Master’s or engineering degree or higher in Life Science (microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology, cell biology) with minimum 5 years of experience in industrial microbiology and biopharmaceutical applications
- Must be able to work autonomously, communicate well in a matrix environment and be self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for and deliver results
- Experience in instrumentation, software and new product development in a regulated environment
- Experience or high interest in automation / robotics
- Fluency in English is required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com