A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The role of Product Manager, Molecular Platforms will be responsible for developing product launch strategies, articulating the product offering, crafting competitive messaging, engaging with the scientific community, and working closely with R&D and BD to develop the portfolio. This position reports to the Franchise Lead. The responsibilities of this role include, development and introduction of new products, including close collaboration with R&D and Business Development to inform the product roadmap. Use strategic and competitive intelligence to develop product vision, messaging, and positioning. Interact with customers and key opinion leaders to understand portfolio workflows and inform strategy. Work with the commercial marketing and digital teams to develop annual marketing plans. Maintain scientific/technical knowledge of the portfolio and its impact on the market. Ongoing market & competitive analysis for gap identification and identifying potential technology/product/service licensing opportunities. Travel globally approximately ~20% of the time
Who You Are:
- BS degree in Biology, chemistry or life science discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Product Management/marketing role
- MS degree, or PHD in Biology, chemistry or life science discipline
- Demonstrated success in the Life Science field with comfort and familiarity managing a complex portfolio across academic, biotech, and pharma market segments
- Experience managing in-licensing and OEM business
- Comfortable presenting technical scientific information to colleagues, scientists, purchasing agents, and C suite audiences
- Demonstrated success of detailed competitive and market analysis to drive product roadmap
- Energetic, self-motivated, creative, open-minded, curious, passionate and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment RSREMD
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.