A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The LIMS/ELNTeam is seeking a programmer to join our team. Key responsibilities include:
- Previous experiences on the LabWare LIMS / ELN platform
- Learn the BioReliance specific system configurations
- Analyze requests incoming from project managers and business analysts
- Propose solutions that meet user requirements, BioReliance standards, and regulatory requirements
- Document technical solutions using flowcharts and text
- Work with team members to implement approved solutions
- Perform and document unit testing
- Perform Level 2 and Level 3 production support on a rotating basis with other team members
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or a related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- BS in a technical field, and more than 2 year experience as a professional software developer
- Hands on experience with LabWare LIMS and ELN
- Programming experiences in LIMS Basic, java, python, or VBA
- Experience in a regulated industry, especially life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or biopharmaceutical
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, and RDBMS
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 11
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com