A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As HR Master Data and Processes Expert in HR Master Data Management you drive HR data related initiatives and coordinate activities aiming at high HR data quality.
This includes the development of HR data quality indicators together with your team colleagues. You support projects and ensure that HR master data is interfaced to relevant ERP systems. Close alignment with Corporate HR, Business Services HR and HR Data Owner as well as colleagues in Business Technology is key. The continuous improvement of the Data quality portfolio and the resolution of issues in the HR data environment is our objective to best support overall processes of our company. This role is designed to act or develop into coordination of the internal team and related functions in our organization.
Who you are:
- University degree (Business and/or IT related)
- 4-8 years of process & data management experience, pref. in the area of SAP systems (HCM, HR Suite/SAP Business Suite, Gauss/Business Warehouse)
- Experience in applying related tools for data analysis and reporting
- HR operational process knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and strong problem solving capabilities
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willingness to travel globally if required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com