A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will use your development skills to improve document and quality management systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will join the implementation team for Merck’s largest quality applications. Being responsible for development and implementation of required application updates and enhancements mainly in Merck’s global document management platform (Documentum/CARA) and other eQuality applications. You will participate and partially coordinate the delivery process end-to-end (incl. effort estimations, feasibility studies, coordination of suppliers, quality control on deliverables). This will also require frequent communication to international stakeholder.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years of experiences in customer service and leadership for GMP systems or platforms within global Pharma, Healthcare & LifeSciences companies
• Knowledge of GMP, 21 CFR,Part 11, and related regulations associated with pharmaceutical product manufacturing
• Hands-on implementation experience with Document Management Systems, ideally Documentum/OpenText
• first project management experience
• Excellent communication skills in international environment
• Customer oriented attitude and willingness for continuous learning
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com