A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: You will play a leading role in shaping and delivering the next generation SAP ERP ‘NEXT’ for our Lifesciences Business. You will act as the Global Sub-stream lead and will manage the functional definition for the Capex, Technical and IT set of business processes, and fully understand the NEXT template process definitions within your own area of responsibility and manage activities within this area.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts with focus on business discipline such as accounting / finance or IT.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in a business facing or business function role.
- Minimum of 6+ year’s core experience in areas of business analysis.
- Strong proven track record of project and program management.
- Persistent innovator, you strive to describe future scenarios and related opportunities.
- Curious and proficient in both business and IT matters.
- Well versed in the fields SAP PS Projects
- Excel at bridging business and IT views and architectures for the purpose of realization business transformation and ERP Template implementations.
- You can review and challenge business requirements and recommend technological solutions that can be integrated and deployed in the environment.
- You can identify key business processes and the technologies that support them, document the interrelationship of businesses and technologies, to outline dependencies and risks.
- You can evaluate the cost effectiveness and potential benefits of proposed interventions versus alternative options.
- Your interpersonal skills and thoughtful leadership allow you to build the needed relationships and rapport with your business and IT colleagues.
- Travel up to 10% both domestic and international
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.