A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role has flexibility to be based in Rockland, MA or Billerica, MA
Responsible for developing and leading Global regulatory strategies for submissions and approvals of clinical trials and original marketing applications for products within the EMD Serono connected health and device portfolios.
• Provide regulatory strategy for assigned products within the company’s connected health and device portfolios
• Identify and execute on opportunities to build a relationship of trust, scientific credibility, and partnership with relevant internal and external stakeholders (such as health authorities) leading to early engagement to accelerate development
• Work effectively in the broader matrixed organization to deliver an aligned and successful regulatory strategy
• Ensure compliant and timely operational execution of all required regulatory updates, submissions, and reporting responsibilities
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or life sciences discipline or related required, Advanced degree in scientific or life sciences discipline or related (PharmD, PhD, MD) strongly preferred.
• At least 10+ years in device regulatory affairs
• Proven track record of effective collaboration with the regulatory authorities, demonstrated ability to act as a credible, influential, respected spokesperson during interactions
• Ability to negotiate within a highly matrixed environment to deliver complex messages and facilitate appropriate team decisions, insightful and forward thinking, ability to recognize, anticipate and proactively manage regulatory needs
• Actively engages colleagues, interacting broadly with other members of GRA
• Demonstrated track record of success contributing in a globally oriented environment
• Skilled in presenting management with recommendations that reflect full consideration of available options and a strong business judgement on balance of risk
• Communicate with clarity, impact, and passion tailored to the audience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.