Who are we?
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Technology Manager - Core Products, Singapore
In the role of Technology Manager you are responsible for the implementation of regional/local and/or segment marketing strategies for projects and/or products defined in the global marketing plans. You are to support the local regional sales teams, the appropriate Account Manager and where applicable Sales Development Specialists in pursuing new business opportunities, focusing on strategic accounts, large business opportunities and solutions with product launches and seeding activities.
- Break down the global strategies to regional and local marketing plans, tactics and actions. Execute regional/local product or solution positioning content
- Drive and track development of regional and local growth potential
- Recommend quick wins & cross-selling opportunities to the Regional Account Managers, Sales Development Specialists and any other customer facing personnel.
- In coordination with global marketing, develop, implement, support execution and monitor the annual seeding program.
- Monitor and report on competitive activity and prepare plans for sales organization to counter-attack.
- Use technical expertise to ensure optimal use of Process Solutions technologies in its regulatory environment by identifying customers’ needs and potentials
- Be the active local input channel to the global marketing for the creation of future annual marketing plans
- Based on the geographical needs, translate existing materials and create sales tools
- Planning and coordinating customer trainings based on global training material and procedure.
- Lead and participate to the technical training program of the sales force in order to reach and maintain the required level of knowledge of products, application and services
- Deliver high quality in-house and public seminars/trainings related to Aseptic & Regulatory topics; Support Aseptic Filter validation studies and influence on local regulatory affairs; organize market survey on Aseptic products and services; monitor and report on competitive activity and prepare plans for sales organization to counter-attack
- Ensure successful introduction of new products/programs by organizing alpha/beta testing, defining product positioning and the selling strategy
- Ensure the follow-up of specific Quality Customer Complaint activities by facilitating the interaction between customers and product management
Who you are?
- B.E Chemical, with 3 to 5 years of experience in Pharma/Biopharma manufacturing.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, In-depth service and product knowledge, ability to participate and facilitate group meetings, excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Expert in technology which is Bio processing
- Experience in downstream processes; dealing with Bio-Reactors, Clarification/Purification technology
- Regulatory knowledge and exposure to aseptic environment
- Comfortable with business trips to SEA countries about 50% of the time
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com