A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role :
As a Solution Architect, you will define architecture for platform and applications with requirements coming from scope team and in alignment with Enterprise Architecture. You ensure consistency, compliance and documentation of architecture for all modules and applications. You work closely with stakeholders like Enterprise Architects, Product owners and Scrum teams
Moreover, you manage a team of Architect and will act as a Leader and mentor engineers in design and development best practices.
Who You Are :
- A Computer Sciences Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years’ experience in Software Engineering
- At least 5 year of experience with Java Springboot, Hibernate or Swagger APIs
- A manager of a technical team and used to lead senior profiles and SMEs
- Used to work in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile framework is a plus
- Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and CFR is a big plus
- Exposure to Manufacturing models and concepts in Life Science and Healthcare industry is a big plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com