A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: as Medical Project Coordinator you will be integrated in the Department of Medical Affairs in Portugal, within Medical Excellence area. The role of Medical Project Coordinator aims to ensure coordination and support to projects developed in the various therapeutic areas (CMC & GM, Endocrinology & Fertility, Oncology and Neuroimmunology) acting in compliance with procedural and compliance requirements. You will provide operational support to Medical Affairs Team in the execution of the Medical Affairs Plans with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Medical Programs, Grants, etc. You will be the responsible to administrate and monitor the Medical Affairs Budget in various activities. You will support to the Patients Programs under the responsibility of TA leaders as well as give support in several projects: Tax incentive programs, INFARMED Platform Interaction Notifications and general support to the area of clinical studies.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor Degree, Project Manager Degree or equivalent international certification in Project Management field.
- You have minimum 3 years of professional experience in an international environment.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and in English, spoken and written.
- You have a methodological approach to work and the ability to maintain a helicopter view without losing attention to detail. Good communication skills and team spirit.
- You have strong knowledge in Windows office and Sharepoint.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com