A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
Within the Supply Operations department, you will manage the planning team (<10 resources) in charge of production planning and scheduling activities related to the manufacturing operations on Site in Aubonne. The process on Site is an end to end biotech Plant: from API manufacturing, aseptic filling&visual control up to packing operations. You will make sure to meet customer requirements in compliance with GMP and internal procedures. You will be responsible of overall Planning team performances including: capacity management, materials and inventory management, capacity optimization, process improvements, people management, reporting and S&OP set up.
You will actively support the development of the digitalization of our KPIs. You will optimize the financial aspect by seeking the best compromise between deadlines, service, industrial constraints, stock level and destruction. You will act systematically to optimize the performance of the department in terms of Safety, Quality, Service and Efficiency.
- University level Bachelor or Master or equivalent.
- Previous experience as team leader, people manager or supervisor.
- Proven experience in a planning or purchasing or procurement function.
- Mastery of production logistics, knowledge of supply systems and capacity management.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical, ideally biotechnology or other GMP sector is an advantage.
- APICS certification is a plus.
- Mastery of common computer software, experience on an ERP (SAP an asset), knowledge in database (macro, query, SQL).
- Fluent English and intermediate French required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com