A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are looking for a new team member in the Product Development Team to explore new areas emerging in digital medicine and connected healthcare. You will liaise with our internal stakeholders from drug development, clinical trials to better understand the unmet needs from patients, nurses and physicians. Lead the technology scouting in the field of novel adherence tracking solutions, patient engagements applications (for clinical trials and commercial use), application of data science to further support pharmaceutical treatments, use of wearable systems to build digital biomarkers and other innovative solutions emerging in the field of digital medicine. Evaluate opportunities for applying novel solutions and technologies on devoted projects within the group and support our business team in promoting these ideas internally. Conduct product development activities involving external partners. Ensure the proper execution of the product development steps in terms of timeline, budget and scope until use in clinical phases and market launch. Report internally the progresses of the product development activities to the Core Team and to the Management teams of Connected Health & Devices and other internal units.
Who you are
- Master of Science or PhD in Science (computer/data science, biology and biophysics, medicine, pharmaceutical engineering, …)
- Prior experience working together with health environment personnel (hospitals, clinics, …) or in clinical trials setup (Clinical Research Organizations, Clinical Trial lead teams, …) is a key asset
- Prior experience (min. 5 years) in leading the development of products in the healthcare environment in the field of medical devices and digital health solutions is a key asset
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks is a key asset
- Strong experience with evaluating opportunities and solutions, support the building value propositions, selecting and managing external development partners, driving decision and integrating diverse groups of internal and external international stakeholders is welcome
- Broad knowledge on innovation management and collaboration methods is welcome
- Business fluent English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com