A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the Supply Operations Dept. (includes Supply Chain, Digital, Logistics and Packaging Operations) you will be the executive assistant who will provide administrative support and overall management governance coordination. You will act as a conduit for the senior team members, staff, and team leaders.
You will suppot the Dept. Director and manage calendars of assigned leaders. You will also organize Director's and team arrangements for potential events or Dept. initiatives. You will handle expense reports for assigned leaders. You will maintain internal and external contact lists.
Besides being in charge to book conference rooms, coordinate meetings and follow up to minutes and action items for the managers, you will be in charge to prepare ad-hoc reports, presentations and spreadsheets for the Dept. Director.
You will participate to the Operational Planning meetings and the Performance meetings to get engaged in the Depts. objectives and activities. Confidentiality and professional communication internally and externally are crucial elements. Foster a positive team atmosphere demonstrating respect for diversity, loyal support to the superior and the management team.
- University degree preferred.
- Additional specialized coursework in Administrative and /or Project management preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and French.
- Proficiency in MS Office 360 including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and general internet research and digital culture.
- Interest in Medical Education and Pharma a plus. Knowledge of GMP an advantage.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com