A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Invoice-to-Pay (I2P) Advance Associate in a Global Shared Service Center, you will:
Perform advanced processing of vendor invoices in the respective ERP system;
Maintain vendor master data and work with vendor companies to resolve complex payment issues;
Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable transactions in accordance to the set service level agreement
Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data, and perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
Assist in month-end-closing activities
Leverage on your expertise by constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes that contribute to process excellence initiatives; share best practices in Accounts Payable within your team.
Who You Are:
- You have a college degree or comparable education and significant experience in Accounting, Business Administration or other neighboring business-related fields.
- You have 3+ yrs. of experience in Accounting or Finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AP or Accounting knowledge.
- You can communicate well in English orally, as well as in written form.
- You can demonstrate profound Accounting knowledge
- You have experience working within a Shared Services Center environment (preferred)
- You have a strong background and experience working with SAP or other ERP systems
- You are flexible to take on any shift and amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- You have good organization skills –able to prioritize work and adapt rapidly to changing priorities
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com