A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Application Consultant for Employee Central is responsible for managing end-to-end the relevant SuccessFactors modules as part of the HR Platforms COE, with a special focus on Employee central and related interfaces for the APAC Operations. He/She will ensure state-of-the-art technical project delivery implementation leading the application enhancements and technical evolutions, while governing the day-to-day service execution by our IT external strategic providers. He/She will be the solution designer for the respective scope aligned with the platform standards to leverage business values.
In this role we see a strong focus on understanding of the SuccessFactors platform and relevant business processes, the alignment and consulting of the business during projects and change requests, quality control of deliverables form external partners and the transition of new solutions to the application support teams.
Who you are
- University degree
- 10-15 years’ experience, including a min. of 5 years of HR SuccessFactors or Workday consulting
- SuccessFactor certification is a must
- Familiarity with the HR processes and good understanding of develpment prinicples. ITIL certification is a plus.
- Ability to configure/review system configuration in SuccessFactors and to prepare functional requirement specifications.
- Good understanding of SuccessFactor datamodel and integrations capabilities.
- Excellent English communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com