A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a member of the Planning and Forecasting Solution team you will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects, operations as well as our system environment in the area of Financial Planning & Analytics within the Merck finance area. You will closely work together with the process owner, our internal tool architects and internal customers to understand the needs, define concepts for technical implementation and improve respective realization results resp. the platform itself. In this context, the alignment with the different stakeholders is a key factor of success. Your deep understanding of financial reporting & planning processes as well as IT tools like IBM TM1 helps to support our internal customers in developing optimal solutions that are maintainable within our current IT infrastructure. This also includes the evaluation and deployment of new digital finance methodologies.
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
- You have an experience in controlling, planning and reporting systems
- You have an experience in the area of OLAP databases, IBM TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics is a plus
- You have an experience in Finance/Controlling/Accounting
- You present a profound conceptual thinking and solid project managing skills
- You are strongly customer-oriented and demonstrate persistence in finding solutions
- You speak English (written and spoken) fluently / German is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com