A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketeer with some leadership exposure to join a highly successful team with a great story to tell. With a highly successful recent launch our Neurology portfolio is going from strength to strength and our ambitious goals are being realised in the UK market. We are looking for a talented marketing professional to lead a team whilst performing hands on marketing tasks themselves. This is a fast-paced role with a great deal of content which would be ideal for those looking for a mix of operational and leadership responsibilities. This role reports to the Business Unit Head for Neurology in the UK and the person taking this role will have an excellent and highly collaborative support network around them within the UK affiliate office.
- Lead cross functional team to ensure a successful launch
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaign materials ready for launch
- Utilise market research and analysis to drive strategic recommendations
- Develop strategic and tactical plans
- Strategically engage with external stakeholders
- Effectively work with new and existing agencies to drive materials development
- Collaborate with sales team and relevant cross functional teams to drive effective implementation of campaign message communication
- Manage zinc approval process
Who you are:
- Someone who leads by example and is keen to manage projects themselves as well as delegate as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have previous exposure Neurology/Multiple sclerosis product marketing however we can consider individuals with experience in other therapy areas.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies and tactical planning and implementation
- Experience in driving integrated digital marketing
- Technical marketing skills
- Strong product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications eg zinc
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com