A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Define the maintenance strategy and policy and ensure its implementation.
- Develop the maintenance roadmap and ensure its implementation.
- To be the guarantor that all maintenance operations (preventive, curative, improvement) are carried out on time in accordance with the safety, quality and environmental rules in place.
- To be the guarantor that all the documentation associated with the various poles of the service is up to date: technical documentation, regulations and quality.
- To be the guarantor that all computerized systems used in the service's activities are in compliance with validation requirements and 21 CFR Part11 if necessary.
- Manage the definition and monitoring of contracts with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Conduct a technological watch in order to keep the activities under his/her responsibility in the state of the art for the aspects methods, safety, environment and GMP.
- To be the site reference for all activities of its perimeter during audits and/or inspections.
- Participate in updating the Site Master Plan by providing information on the needs of the facilities under its responsibility.
- Ensure that maintenance teams are consistent with the time issues Quality and cost of projects developed on the site.
- To provide the project team with resource budgets and forecast schedules for maintenance activities to be planned by project.
- Participating in the review of certain specifications where the expertise held is necessary.
- Develop the operating budget of the service (staff and other expenses) and carry out regular monitoring with the support of the management control.
- Develop the service's investment budget according to the defined strategy and carry out regular monitoring with the support of management control.
IMPROVEMENT OF THE MAINTENANCE PROCESS:
- Establish site procedures and standards related to maintenance management, defining all the processes in place. These documents should be consistent with corporate guidelines/procedures and existing legislation.
- Participate in optimizing inventory management based on site constraints and implementing the necessary management tools to ensure the evolution of information systems.
- Ensuring that the performance of the procurement/logistics business is monitored by communicating indicators and ensuring that effective preventive/corrective actions are identified.
- Leading the logistics and procurement business: overseeing planning, ordering, receiving, storage, distribution and shipping of materials for both physical and information flows
- Ensure that internal logistics activities are recognized through quality and customer satisfaction,
- Manage the processing of orders from internal customers and efficiently implement product storage (surface, storage, product rotations),
- Ensure the availability of raw materials and the reliability of stocks in compliance with safety rules, Good Manufacturing Practices and procedures,
- Optimize inventory management to meet development and production constraints and put in place the necessary inventory management tools by ensuring the evolution of information systems,
- Participate in the management and optimization of the supplier portfolio in connection with the Group,
- Respect and ensure compliance with EHS, internal regulations, standards and regulations,
- Communicating indicators and ensuring the identification of effective preventive/corrective actions,
- Ensure that spending is tracked in line with the budget
Who You Are
PRE-REQUIS (knowledge, know-how and know-how):
- Degree in biotechnology or chemical engineering or related subjects
- Know the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentary Practices
- Strong knowledge related to the areas of the Maintenance
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work skills alone and as a team.
- The ability to work in an evolving environment while maintaining a balance between multiple priorities.
- From the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in relation to international regulations and authorities
- Strong technical knowledge on industrial or laboratory production tools, utilities (pharma fluids, electricity, mechanics, automation, HVAC,...)
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills to make relevant and appropriate decisions quickly.
English language (written and oral) is essential.
- Communicate the department's objectives clearly and effectively to its teams and appropriately to site management to ensure rapid decision-making
- Set up a system for reporting the activities of its services
- Set up daily exchange systems with internal customers (operational point, flash meeting, ...)
- Participate in communications from the support department, the site and the group on maintenance topics.
- Define the key objectives of its service and prioritize activities with the support of its manager.
- To be a force to propose new organizational, managerial or technical ideas in accordance with the rules and guidelines in force.
- Promote and facilitate teamwork and collaborations.
- Plan activities and associated resources and be the guarantor of the qualified/validated state of the site's equipment and facilities
RESOLUTION OF PROBLEMS
- Identify, assess and communicate in a timely manner any problems, difficulties or risks associated activities.
- Propose and implement actions or action plan to limit or solve risks, problems or difficulties.
- Analyze the causes and use the corresponding feedback to avoid recurrence.
- Conduct investigations and propose appropriate solutions in collaboration with the teams.
- EHS RESPONSABILITES ETENDUE
- Ensure strict compliance with EHS rules in the activities of the office owner and those of staff under the responsibility of the position.
- Put in place corrective and preventive actions necessary to prevent risks to property, people and the environment of the connecting service (geographic perimeter).
- QUALITE RESPONSABILITES
- Ensure strict compliance with the quality rules set out in the site quality manual in the activities of the owner of the function and those of the staff under his responsibility.
- Put in place corrective and preventive actions necessary to prevent quality risks on products manufactured on site.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com