A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Scientific Expert Elemental analytics you will work within a team supporting innovative projects of a broad range of partners with R&D related analytical methods. The lab performs spectrometric analytics (e.g. ICP-MS, ICP-OES, XRF, AAS, ...) for early research labs up to quality control customers. It works as a highly client-oriented scientific consulting partner, currently expanding into various new technologies like sp-ICP-MS, ETV-ICP-OES, and TQ-ICP-MS. In your new role you will have to establish the new technologies/methods. In addition, you keep devices running and qualified and have an eye on the technical progress in the field. You also support the lab head function, manage small projects within the lab and support the lab team in technical questions with your expertise.
- PhD in chemistry, bio chemistry or physics
- 1-3 years’ experience in element analytics
- Know-how of application of element analytics to biological systems is a plus
- Basic experience in GMP regulated field beneficial
- Self-starting, solution-oriented and open for new challenges in combination with excellent technical expertise and technical communication skills
- Good communication skills within a global environment, proficiency in German or English is mandatory
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com