A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Insights, Analytics & Digital Execution team of our Applied Solution Business Unit. As Digital Marketing Senior Manager you will coordinate the overall process of web content creation for Applied Solutions. You will work closely with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Product Management and Marketing Operations, eBusiness Category Management) to identify, to consolidate and to prioritize business needs in terms of the digital content creation and curation.
You will drive the execution planning of this content in collaboration with our eBusiness partners to develop & maintain Applied Solutions product data on our websites and coordinate a team of 10 employees based in Bangalore (Product Management Support (PMS)), supporting our business in web content creation and curation.
You will develop and maintain procedures, best practices and guidelines to ensure efficient web data management, content curation and page optimization. Also, you will stay current on industry know-how, trends, legal aspects, and competitive intelligence and use the acquired knowledge and experience to continually develop and improve our procedures and best practices.
Who you are:
- Strong analytical abilities. Experience with data mining, data curation, ETL tools
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML and web analytics programs (preferably Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, scientific web content development, scientific product data structure, and SEO. Familiarity with our company product portfolio highly desirable
- Ability to supervise people and manage stakeholders in a complex organization, across geographies
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication, as well as interpersonal skills. Curious and comfortable interacting with others
- Able to handle challenging situations and people. Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to learn new technologies
- Proficient in standard computer applications including MS Pack Office
- Willingness to travel up to 20% time
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com