You will be the first contact for the country CFOs, regional CFOs and other stakeholders in APAC for Treasury related questions. Your role consists of two main responsibilities:
- Rollout of global Treasury standard processes into the region. This include internal clearing and hedging processes, cash pooling and the implementation of Global Treasury’s Payment Factory. Process standardizations and efficiencies as well as cost savings are the key drivers of this pillar. You will maintain an active relationship to Global Treasury in Darmstadt that supports you in the implementation of the different changes.
- Establishment of an operating team in Manila that takes over daily tasks from the local teams in APAC to utilize economies of scale and further facility process efficiencies. You will be part of a team that will manage daily treasury tasks for the region. Together with Global Treasury, you will develop the concept for the operating model for the Treasury Center APAC and will be responsible for a successful transmission of processes to the global Shared Services Hub in Manila.
Both responsibilities require strong Project Management skills as well as a deep understanding of global Treasury processes and specifics in APAC. You will act as Project Lead and will be responsible for the planning and execution of the different workstreams. You will deal with cross-functional stakeholders, manage resources and follow up on deadlines to ensure that all targets will be met on time.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance, business or economic studies, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ yrs. of Treasury experience in a multinational corporation
- Strong experience in project planning and execution, communication and change management methodologies
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active mindset and ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Very good knowledge of Treasury Management systems and SAP, MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language; further languages (e.g. German) will be a plus