A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Treasury Manager - APAC you will act as key Treasurer for the region. You will be the first contact for the country CFOs, regional CFOs and other stakeholders in APAC for Treasury related questions. Your role consists of two main topics:
- Rollout of global Treasury standard processes into the region. This includes internal clearing and hedging processes, cash pooling and the implementation of Global Treasury’s Payment Factory. Process standardizations and efficiencies as well as cost savings are the key drivers of this pillar. You will maintain an active relationship to Global Treasury in Darmstadt that supports you in the implementation of the different changes.
- Establishment of an operating team in Manila that takes over daily tasks from the local teams in APAC to utilize economies of scale and further facilitate process efficiencies. You will build up a team that will manage daily treasury tasks for the region. Together with Global Treasury you will develop the concept for the operating model for the Treasury Center APAC and will be responsible for a successful transmission of processes to the global Shared Services Hub in Manila.
You will have the option to take over the leading position of the team.
Both topics require strong Project Management skills as well as a deep understanding of global Treasury processes and specifics in APAC. You will act as Project Lead and will be responsible for the planning and execution of the different workstreams. You will deal with cross-functional stakeholders, manage resources and follow up on deadlines to ensure that all targets will be met on time.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance, business or economic studies, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 10+ yrs. of project management experience
- 10+ yrs. of Treasury experience in a multinational corporation
- Strong experiences project planning and execution, communication and change management methodologies
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience as manager in a leading position
- Pro-active mindset and ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Very good knowledge of Treasury Management systems and SAP, MS Office products
Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language; further languages (e.g. German) will be a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com