A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Whithin the Biotech manufacturing Site in Aubonne, in the Supply Operations Dept., Warehouse team, we are searching for the Operational Excellence Digital & Logistics Data Analyst to support the efficiency program and streamline our processes fo the supply chain.
Main tasks will be to capitalize the digital and data science competences to the aim of operational excellence initiatives. For example: Data Management, Visualization, work with users to define their right KPI requirements, Design and construct new reports and dashboards, end-users support, Operational Excellence projects for Warehouse, Digital projects Management, raise awareness of numbers and figures impacting our decision process on the shopfloor and improve the flows of materials and activities releated to Site logistics. Be promoting the improvements by levereging the digital knowledge and use of new tools and processes. Spot the wastes, idetify the issues and bottle necks, actively propose solutions to the Warehouse Manager and the Supply Ops. Dept. Director.
Your profile :
- 1-3 years experience in data management and data analysis
- Improvement warehouse activities experience: inventory management, end-to-end flow, stock optimization, waste reduction or similar.
- knowledge of using Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Aera technologies; Wamas, ERP SAP (possibly WM, MM, PM, SD modules)
- Master Diploma covering: Data analysis, computer science, or supply chain, logistics with statistics background
- Experience in business intelligence, data analytics, visualisation, good understanding of operations management and business needs (ideally you have experience in biotech processes)
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge a plus
- Strong advantages: cGMP, Design thinking, Project Management
- Eease to collaborate and communicate in all levels of the company, you are open minded, proactive, results-oriented and flexible.
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com