A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Accounting Business Partner is an “interim role” to support the CFOs and the rest of the finance team to support the closing of the certain issues coming from the SAP Lean implementation and supporting VAT Tax Audit. You will be responsible to drive a list of “concrete” projects assigned to you and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close cooperation with the local team (localized in Mollet del Vallès-Barcelona), the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.).
Who you are:
- You have University Degree in Economics or business-related discipline required.
- You have minimum 5-8 years’ experience as an auditor from the big4 or a Senior Finance Manager
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience dealing with IFRS. You have strong accounting and finance processes knowledge as well as a good understanding of tax regulations. You have experience working with Shared Service Centers preferably.
- You have experience in people management and good presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com