A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Product development engineer
Work in Product development team in MDM.
Support new mode Mixture Development functions and collaborate with other country in new mode related topic by
- All of necessary operation procedures for mixture preparation and physical
- Set and maintain the equipment for mixture preparation and characterization.
- Set and maintain the equipment for customer device characterization.
- Perform LC mixture development for internal and external projects with experiments and reporting.
- Support promotion new technology in customer.
- Performing the experiments on internal and external customer request, focusing on Liquid Crystal Mixture preparation and physical property measurement.
- Documentation and Reporting of all internal and external investigations.
- Execute all laboratory functions and common works well.
- Support smooth communication on technical topic in both internal and external if necessary.
- Support customer visit if necessary.
Teamwork spirit is very important, we like team player.
Open minded in giving and taking recommendations, solutions, etc. to resp. from others. Willing to take responsibility.
Well communication with internal and external customer.
Stability and loyalty is the key factor.
PhD/Master major in scientific field such as chemistry, physics, optical field, electronical engineering, etc.
Good technical background and knowledge in at least one of the fields: chemistry, physics, optical, electronical engineering.
Good working experience in lab work.
Good skill in Microsoft Office, particularly in Power Point.
Working experience in R&D lab is preferred.
Good presentation skill is a plus.
To have LC(D) field or LC(D) related industry working experience or knowledge is positively plus.
To have new test method setup, new technology development experience is positively plus
Good English Language skill in both spoken and written is positively plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com