A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Application Expert LIMS & Laboratory IT (f/m)
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
Install, maintain and configure laboratory software systems, handle customer requests, problem & incident handling, technical change management and continuous improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reply to customer requests, incidents, inquiries and reported problems
• Initiate root cause analysis and manage CAPA plans and results
• Identify and improve of service processes and documentation
• Implement configurations, changes and enhancements
• Provide and maintain infrastructure in cooperation with other teams within Orgn
• Contribute to efforts to meet and exceed team KPIs for service delivery
• Generate and maintain project delivery documentation (IQs, Technical specs, IT Risk Analysis…)
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of experiences in customer service ideally in/for global Pharma, Healthcare & LifeSciences companies
• Knowledge of GxP and related regulations associated with pharmaceutical product manufacturing
• Experiences working with Oracle databases, web based client server systems, programming or scripting languages, SQL
• Understanding of overall Sevice Desk and service delivery processes and objectives (ITIL certification is a plus)
• Excellent communication skills in international environment
• Customer oriented attitude and willingness for continuous learning
• Ideally experiences with laboratory software systems such as LIMS, CDS, SDMS or similar
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com