A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging working student position at Group Strategy where you will directly support our senior managers to solve business problems and drive change. You will be supporting group-wide strategic programs and projects. You can expect an inclusive & international team environment. We are committed to mentoring, on the job training, learning, teamwork, and transparency.
Specifically, while being guided by a senior member of the Group Strategy team, your main tasks will include
- Conducting industry-specific and project-related research
- Conducting analyses to support project work
- Preparation of meeting and discussion documents
Apart from strengthening your analytical and communication skills, this role will provide you with great insight to the Group Strategy work, a good understanding of the Merck Group and its culture and will allow you to start building a network within Merck
Who you are
- Student (m/f/d) in Economics/ Business Administration/ Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Intrinsically motivated team player: positive mindset with solution-oriented working style
- At least one relevant internship in e.g. consulting or strategy
- Experience in Pharma, Life Science and/or Electronics industry is a plus
- Proficiency in English – language skills in German a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com