A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You drive and implement our corporate content strategy aligning topics, campaigns, publications and events behind our newsroom approach and the overall strategy. In close cooperation with the wider Corporate Communications team, you will design and implement our integrated approach to content creation and dissemination across communications disciplines and audiences. You will maintain a strong network with our partners in the business and steer agencies managing campaigns, publications and events. You will drive Corporate Communications projects developing communication plans and create related content for our channels ensuring a high journalistic standard.
Who you are:
- Graduate with a minimum of 5-10 years of broad communications experience, ideally in the fields of: employee communications, media relations, editorial planning and /or an tier 1 (communications) consulting agency
- Experienced communicator with deep knowledge of a wide variety of communication formats, channels and audiences
- Excellent project management and writing skills
- Strong ability to work in a matrix environment
- Highly collaborative, agile and customer-oriented
- High ability to lead complex cross-functional projects
- Strong team player and highly structured individual
- Fluent/native in German and English (written and spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com